CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 26, 2010

Foot Fetish Phone Sex


He laughed into my neck where he was slowly kissing me, tasting me, smelling me I smelled like white almonds and he swore I tasted like heaven. Suddenly he was the anxious one; he wanted to suck my toes and worship my feet right there in the parking lot, right there in front of anyone that might see.

Take off your panties too ".I could tell by his voice that he meant business ,the look in his eyes did not allow for discussion, so I bent down to remove the high heeled strappy sandals that I wore. "Not the shoes, just the panties." He was stern about this as I know he had a shoe fetish ,and a foot fetish . Soon I was sitting on the tailgate of his truck while he knelt down and began to suck and lick all over my sexy Asian feet. He then told me that my Japanese feet are his true desire. I giggled a bit as his tongue tickled them running between my toes. I noticed how hard he was thru his jeans so I took one foot and pressed it against his crotch pressing the toe of the sandal down and rubbing in circles. His hands slid up my thighs exposing just a hint of my pussy as he started to kiss my thighs.. want more?
Call me and we can explore your kinky phone sex fetish or explore your favorite phone sex roleplays! Ask for Japanese phone sex slut Ayla dial 1-888-662-6482

0 comments: