CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Feminization Phone Sex


Some men are just natural born sissies regardless if they know it or not! The first time I met up with K at a local art gallery there was something about him that was soft and sweet. He was super polite and something about the way he guestured was just slightly feminine , I just knew he needed a little guidance. We hit it off so well that we made a dinner date for the following Friday. We had a lovely dinner and a couple drinks and afterwards I invited him back to my place to watch a movie and relax. Well I had more on my mind than that! I kept the drinks flowing into him and after awhile he needed a little help going to the bathroom. Thats when I saw his lovley lilac panties! The look on his face was fear, until I slid my hand down giving his pantie clad cock a squeeze. I made him turn around and sit down to take a piss. I told him that sissies were not allowed to pretend to be men and must sit like a lady to pee. As he did, I stripped him of his pants and shirt and retrieved a pair of thigh high stockings that I put on him as he sat there drunkenly stunned.

That is just a small taste of what happened that night.Turns out he loves to be totally feminized and used like a slut.. but that's another story!
So all of you sissies that are looking to be feminized call me for some feminization phone sex. I will be gentle and help you with your sissy transformation all you have to do is call me!
1-888-662-6482 and ask for Ayla. It's cheap phone sex only 1.99 a minute with a 10 minute minimum! Grab your panties and your phone!

0 comments: